Nutrition & Self Love Coach, Certified Power Pilates Instructor
Just in case you didn't get the memo.
You are worth taking care of.
Here’s the real deal…
I’ve been where you’re at. I know exactly what it’s like..
To be all consumed with the life, work, family, and everything in between – that you forget one vital truth…that YOU too are a person in need of some TLC.
To turn to food for comfort or boredom.
To wish my body “bounced back” faster.
I know what it is like to have those little voices in your head yell at you all day, secretly making you question every single move you make.
Even as a nutrition coach, with real solid knowledge of what is healthy, I am a human woman in a new role trying to do it perfectly.
So instead of continuing on like this I took myself on a journey, the Positive Body Journey, and now I get to share the beauty of this program with you.
Stop struggling to find balance.
Embrace Your New Normal.
Are you fed up with trying to be a SUPER WOMAN?
Sure it looks great to have everything under control but the reality is that this is not sustainable.
SUPER WOMAN is not realistic nor is this “perfect ideal” healthy.
As a modern woman you can “do it all” just not all at the same time. I know I know. This is easier said than done, but is it really?
What if I told you that you can be a great at everything you do without losing your identity?
Embracing your authentic self doesn’t mean you surrender who you are.
It means you evolve who you were into a new version of YOU.
Let’s take a look at how I can help you shatter the SUPERWOMAN illusion and embrace your POSITIVE BODY self!
over the years I've learned tricks of the trade.
there are 5 factors to being healthy.
Consistency ~ Letting go ~ Listening to your body ~ Anti-inflammation plan ~ Movement
My goal is to give women like you basic nutrition knowledge and easy to use tools to make eating healthy, mindful and easier for your lifestyle.
In the Positive Body Program
you will be given the tools to
eat healthy, increase your energy and reduce your waistline
all while managing life.
Creating a weight loss mindset is the missing link to a long lasting positive body image. In 6 weeks you will learn:
- Which foods will help you look better, lose weight & have more energy without feeling restricted or spending too much time in the kitchen.
- Strategies to end mindless, emotional, and overeating forever.
- Recipe and meal planning ideas.
- Identify the MUST EATS for optimal health.
- Learn which supplements are best for you.
- A mindset that will help you feel fabulous in your body, increase your self confidence and improve your life.
- A routine that will help you feel like you have time for YOU while also successfully being your AWESOME self!
- Trade tricks that will help you get back on track and stay there.
- Movement exercises to get out of your head and into your body.
Here's what you get when you signup for the
Positive Body Program.
- Six in-person 1 hour group sessions. We’ll connect as a small group to work through the modules and give you the support and guidance you need to help with your Positive Body Journey.
- 6 movement sessions. Practice getting your body in motion so you can create a stronger connection with your physical self.
- 2 60-minute private coaching calls. We’ll talk more in-depth about how to boost your metabolism, increase your energy, burn body fat and lose weight naturally.
- MP3 audio recordings. Get a copy of each group session so you can listen back, at your convenience.
- Positive Body Journal. Receive your journal as a PDF to help keep you on track with your Positive Body Journey goals.
- Unlimited access to me. Connect with me any time to ask questions and get personalized advice via email coaching.
- A community of like minded women. Join our exclusive community where you can connect with other women who are also on their own Positive Body Journey.
Get ready to...
Lose Weight. Gain Confidence. Live in Balance.
Here's what you can expect
during the 6 week Positive Body PRogram
WEEK 1: THE POSITIVE BODY BLUEPRINT
What is holding you back?
How do you talk to your body?
What do you say to yourself about your body?
Together we’ll create the space so that you have the energy to transform your perspective.
Get excited to feel that it is possible!
In this week, you will learn how to create a Positive Body blueprint. You will understand your baseline and how to raise your vibrations so that you can take your body mindset where you want it to be.
WEEK 2: FOOD FACTS
Are you eating the right foods?
How are you feeling after a meal?
Do you find yourself getting cranky when you don’t eat?
Your relationship to food and your body is rooted in your emotional self, just as much as your mental self. In fact, changing your mindset starts with engaging your feelings so that your heart is aligned with your positive thinking.
Get excited to know exactly what works for you and what doesn’t so you can finally feed your true self!
In this week, you will learn how to boost your energy, balance your hormones, reduce inflammation, and lose weight using nutrition know-how.
WEEK 3: THE MIND TOOL
What are the things that your inner voice tells you?
Do you find yourself at odds with your inner critic?
Do you feel defeated by the things you tell yourself?
Use proven techniques for transforming your thoughts from negative to positive, eliminate beliefs that aren’t serving you and discard old blueprints that are no longer needed in your life.
Get excited to break free from the emotional roller coaster!
In this week, you gain a newfound sense of confidence so that you can identify the triggers that spark those not-so-positive habits and transform them into positive ones.
WEEK 4: READY, SET, CREATE
How do you spend your days?
Are you consistent with your habits and routines?
Do you have accountability support when trying something new?
Having the tools is one thing putting them into your routine is what this week is all about. You’ll get a step by step implementation guide and your “new rules to live by” action plan.
Get excited to make shit happen!
In this week we’ll discuss how to integrate healthy habits into your day-to-day life so that your progress is not a one-hit wonder but rather a sustainable act of self-love.
WEEK 5: NOURISHMENT CRASH COURSE
Are you eating the right foods for your body?
Have you taken one too many crash diets that didn’t help?
Do you ever wonder if you’re getting the right nutrients?
It’s easy to get caught up in fad diets, well-meaning tips and all the other approaches to nutrition that don’t quite hit the mark.
Get on track with what works for your body and lifestyle!
In this week we’ll discuss the proper nutrition that matches your lifestyle so that you’re making healthy eating not only sustainable but also fun for you and your family!
WEEK 6: FUCK FEAR TRAINING
Do your fears dictate how you act?
Are you experiencing anxieties at the thought of eating?
Do you feel like you can’t change your stripes because you’ve failed in the past?
Fear doesn’t just disappear because you wish it away. It takes some serious “fuck fear” training to reframe your thoughts, actions and feelings.
Stand up to your fears and give them the middle finger!
In this week we’ll do a deep dive into what scares the crap out of you, those deeply rooted fears that were planted in your psyche and hold your positive self hostage.