- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ salt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 mashed banana
- handful blueberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the milk, egg, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon and mashed banana and mix well.
- Stir in the blueberries or add them to top of the muffins mid bake
- Fill each muffin cup to almost the top of the cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20-25 minutes, until the top is set.