Move over resolutions…this year use the focus list and focus on being positively YOU in 2013!!
What to FOCUS on in 2013 (see below why i don’t believe in resolutions):
- Find a part of your body you like and focus your attention on enjoying it.
- Think about the most loving moment you gave someone and do it again.
- Think of as many things as you can that you like about yourself, and keep noticing them.
- Think about an exercise you love and how it makes you feel and focus on getting more of that feeling
- Think of things you’re good at, no matter what it is and focus on doing more of that
- Focus on the why not the how (why you want to lose weight, get healthier etc)
- Think of something amazing you’ve done and do more of that this year
- Remind yourself there’s nothing wrong with you, and any voice that says differently (like your inner critic)is wrong
- Focus on sending love to your body everyday
- Focus on doing one thing a day that helps spread love
- Find out what people like about you and keep doing it
- Forgive myself; forgive myself; do whatever it takes to forgive myself.
- Let go of feeling bad about anything I can’t change.
- Decide what is really important to you and do more of it next year
- Let go our your “good and bad” list and focus on what feels right to YOU.
Hope these questions help. I’d love for you to add to the list and comment below.
HUGS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!.