Try this simple fall salad for tonight’s meatless monday dinner and keep some extra for a grab and go breakfast.
Plus when you cook the grains, lentils and squash separate you’ll have options for
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 2 cups cooked wheat berries, quinoa or any whole grain (follow the directions on the box)
- 2 cups cooked lentils (cook lentils in a 1:4 ratio of lentils to water, drain when soft)
- 1 medium butternut squash, cubed and roasted
- 1 small sweet potato, cubed and roasted
- 3/4 cup brags apple cider vinaigrette
- combine all ingredients. Can be eaten warm or served cold.
For breakfast the next morning add some chopped walnuts, dried fruit a dash of cinnamon and sprinkle with maple syrup.