I am obsessed with sweet peas and this salad from real simple magazine couldn’t be more delish! Use it as a side dish in tonight’s dinner and bring the leftovers for lunch tomorrow
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 small shallot
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher or real salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound fresh green peas blanched
- 4 oz crumbled goat cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine the mint, shallot, zest, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add the peas and goat cheese and toss gently. Serve at room temperature.