Quick Easy Meatless Monday Meal:
- 1 cup, mixed, of red quinoa and amaranth (rinsed and drained)
- 1.5 cups of water
- 2 pinches of sea salt
- 1 t earth balance or butter
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup cooked lentils
- 1 t avocado oil
- 1/2 cup chopped avocados
- Juice of half a lemon
- Dash of sea salt and black pepper
- Cook grains as directed per package
- Mix half a cup of the cooked (and cooled) grains with the tomato and cooked lentils.
- Toss the salad with avocado oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Top with chopped avocado