You can store Ezekial breads and wraps in the refrigerator or the freezer – they’ll last longest in the freezer. If you store them there, just pull out what you’re going to use a couple minutes before you make your sandwich. They defrost super quickly. Wraps are perfect for healthy desking and dining!
Ezekial sprouted corn tortilla (gluten-free)
Ezekial sprouted whole grain wraps
· Avocado slices, pinto beans, organic cheddar cheese*, salsa
· Free-range, hormone-free turkey, avocado, sprouts, shredded zucchini, dijon mustard
· Tempeh, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, Annie’s Goddess Dressing
· Hummus, tabbouleh, sprouts and cucumbers
· Baked tofu, sautéed spinach and pumpkin seeds
1. Put fillings in wrap and fold.
2. Wrap in paper towel or parchment to reduce spillage.
3. Bring to work and refrigerate.
*Omit cheese or substitute rice, soy or almond cheese.