Banana Carob Pudding
6 ripe bananas
1 cup raw carob powder
1 vanilla bean, seeds scooped out (or 1 teaspoon non alcoholic
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Process the bananas, carob powder, and vanilla in the food
2. Put in fridge and chill for at least one hour.
2 cups walnuts (soaked for 3 hours and drained)
1 cup pitted Medjool dates
1 tablespoon raw almond butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Shredded coconut (garnish)
1. In a food processor, blend walnuts until finely chopped.
2. While food processor is running, add dates one at a time until a
sticky ball forms.
3. Open lid of food processor and add almond butter and cinnamon.
Process until mixed. Form into small balls and roll in shredded
Raw Coconut Fudge
6 1/4 cups walnuts
1 1/4 cups agave nectar
1 cup raw cacao powder
4 cups shredded coconut
1. In a food processor, finely grind the walnuts until they’re the consistency of peanut butter.
2. In a mixing bowl, thoroughly mix walnut-butter with agave, cacao powder, and coconut – you can mix by hand if you like!
3. Once the texture is perfectly even, firmly press the mixture into a shallow glass pan or plastic tray.
4. Freeze or refrigerate for about 1 hour before scoring and serving!.